Paying without money in Paypal account

Do you require any information about service at GameServers.com? Post your questions here.
Pirage
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Paying without money in Paypal account

Post by Pirage » Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi, I have just placed an order for a Team Fortress 2 20 slot server and was wondering. If there is currently no funds in the paypal account I had used, will the server be set on hold until there are funds in the account? I had just withdrew money from my bank account into the paypal account, which should take 3-5 business days. So, if what I had asked is true, the server will not be active until the funds are actually in the account?

Thank you in advance.

[gs] quon
GameServers Officer

Post by [gs] quon » Fri May 29, 2009 4:52 pm

That is correct, your server will not be activated until the invoice is paid in full. Once the invoice is paid in full, our automation systems will start your server's activation process.

Pirage

Post by Pirage » Fri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Ok. I had just logged on and saw that I didn't even need to put money in from my bank manually. When I order from here it automatically deposits money from my bank into my paypal balance if there is currently none in there. Thank you.

NightLinks
Frag. Not post.

Post by NightLinks » Sat May 30, 2009 6:15 pm

I have setup my checkings account with paypal so that if i buy something through paypal and i have no money in my account it goes straight to my bank account but that can take upto 3 - 7 days for paypal to get the money. If you don't have enough money in your checkings account then you will be charged as unsufficient money and you will need to pay your bank not paypal. Paypal will get the money from the bank like a backup but then you will pay the amount of the server + over draft amount. It has happened to me i have purchased something online but since i have upto 7 days to put money in my checking account i forget and i get charge over draft + the amount that i used for whatever i have purchased. :(

Pirage

Post by Pirage » Sat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

I don't have to worry about paying insufficient funds. I put 100 dollars into my savings account just for this.