Laggy Servers

General Support & Discussion related to Half Life 1 games including Counter Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress Classic, and Natural Selection.
weknowseo
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Laggy Servers

Post by weknowseo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am

Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.

JosephMorris

Re: Laggy Servers

Post by JosephMorris » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am

weknowseo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually take dbol pills before workout https://nowhereland9.org/dianabol-review-results/ have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.
I'm also facing the same lagging problem with Dallas server, but only sometimes. Most of the time the server is incredibly fast, so I can bear the occasional lagging.
Last edited by JosephMorris on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

[gs] kad
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] kad » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:02 pm

JosephMorris wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am
weknowseo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.
I'm also facing the same lagging problem with Dallas server, but only sometimes. Most of the time the server is incredibly fast, so I can bear the occasional lagging.

If you're having issues with your server please be sure to open a support ticket via the Support Page in my.gameservers.com.
David Palmer
https://gameservers.com/

follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/gameservers_com

Johnparkar

Post by Johnparkar » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:34 pm

I am playing this game form the past 2-3 years. It was going well. I have also updated the game and used the updated version of the game every time. Epson Support has always suggested me with the updated information. But after this latest update, I have also noticed the lagging feature of the servers. Now the best way is to keep patience and wait for the servers to go right.

PrinterSupport4888

Canon Printer Support

Post by PrinterSupport4888 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:55 am

Canon Printer Support is an organization that can be reached for technical help at any point of time. Do not hesitate and reach for their help at Canon Printer Support number, accessible 24/7.

PrinterSupport4888

Epson Printer Support

Post by PrinterSupport4888 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:40 am

Epson Printer Support is a team of technical pros who are liable for any help you may require for your gadget or device. These experts have been working from almost a decade in the same domain. Reach for their help at Epson Printer Support number accessible 24/7.

PrinterSupport4888

HP Support

Post by PrinterSupport4888 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:53 pm

HP Support is a help support group that deals with your broken HP devices. The experts available at this help group are well trained and educated and totally understands the urgency of a fixed device. The HP Support experts can be asked for help at their toll-free helpline, accessible worldwide.

Geeksquad9333

Post by Geeksquad9333 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Geek Squad Tech Support have a bunch of skilled technical pros. These pro works all day and night just to rescue troubled customers. Reach for their help anytime you require at Geek Squad Tech Support number.