Laggy Servers

General Support & Discussion related to Half Life 1 games including Counter Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress Classic, and Natural Selection.
weknowseo
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Laggy Servers

Post by weknowseo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am

Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.

JosephMorris

Re: Laggy Servers

Post by JosephMorris » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am

weknowseo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually take dbol pills before workout https://nowhereland9.org/dianabol-review-results/ have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.
I'm also facing the same lagging problem with Dallas server, but only sometimes. Most of the time the server is incredibly fast, so I can bear the occasional lagging.
Last edited by JosephMorris on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

[gs] kad
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] kad » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:02 pm

JosephMorris wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am
weknowseo wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:41 am
Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way to get the lag down off the server. I originally got a Dallas server since I am in Houston but I had 90 ping. I usually have the lowest ping of most players on other servers, mostly 9-15 ping on Dallas servers. I also switched locations to California but the lag was worse. I even wiped the server just in case the mods (amxmod/metamod) were causing the lag. Nothing has helped so far. I don't have use for a laggy server since people don't want to play there. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.
I'm also facing the same lagging problem with Dallas server, but only sometimes. Most of the time the server is incredibly fast, so I can bear the occasional lagging.

If you're having issues with your server please be sure to open a support ticket via the Support Page in my.gameservers.com.
David Palmer
https://gameservers.com/

follow us on twitter - http://twitter.com/gameservers_com

Johnparkar

Post by Johnparkar » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:34 pm

I am playing this game form the past 2-3 years. It was going well. I have also updated the game and used the updated version of the game every time. Epson Support has always suggested me with the updated information. But after this latest update, I have also noticed the lagging feature of the servers. Now the best way is to keep patience and wait for the servers to go right.