Really frustrated with VOIP service!

Ask questions about Mumble, Shoutcast, and other voice servers.
7heButch3r
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Really frustrated with VOIP service!

Post by 7heButch3r » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm

I don't know if you other customers are experiencing the same thing as my clan is, but the VOIP service here has been absolutely terrible for the last 6 months.

We have Teamspeak 3 : Constantly crashing, and having to be reset, and countless support tickets submitted

We move to Mumble: Constantly crashing, and service disruptions for long periods of time, countless tickets submitted.

The really frustrating part is that I have gotten to the point of yelling in my support requests, and even my last one I tried to ask nicely for some sort of explanation for the continuous disruptions in service.

All I get is the same "canned" response no matter how many time I re open the ticket.

"sorry for the disruption, there were network issues at that time, they are now fixed"

THIS DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!!!

All I want to know before I close my account and take my business elsewhere is if there is some sort of reasonable response to the disruptions.

If they fix it, why is it failing again and again?
Is there a underlying issue that they are working on?
are they getting DDOS'd?
What is their plan to improve?

anyone else feeling this pain?

kittrad
No Longer a Newb

Re: Really frustrated with VOIP service!

Post by kittrad » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:13 am

Hi 7heButch3r, sorry to bump this up for you but were you able to find the root cause for this? I mean, this is regarding the frequent disconnects.