Admin on Mumble

Ask questions about Mumble, Shoutcast, and other voice servers.
Steeley
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Admin on Mumble

Post by Steeley » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 pm

I hope someone can help. I have just purchased a Mumble server and have logged on as Admin. Is there any way to edit the Root channel so that it says maybe the clan name instead of Root? I hope that that makes sense.

regards

Steeley

Risqtish

Re: Admin on Mumble

Post by Risqtish » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm

As far as I know it can only be called Root.

[gs] h4x
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] h4x » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 am

If you submit a ticket we can change this for you.

HarleyBenton

question

Post by HarleyBenton » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi, i´ve got some questions about the ts3-payment so I would like to know the following:
is there any support in german via forum, ts3 oder telephone? my english is not good enough to describe
my problems in here.

Patrick

Kazzaw
Frag. Not post.

Post by Kazzaw » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:48 am

I believe gameservers doesn't do german. However if you use google translate ( like you did to ask this im guessing ) we should be able to figure out what you want.

Cheers
Kazzaw

Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.

HarleyBenton

Post by HarleyBenton » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 am

Kazzaw wrote:I believe gameservers doesn't do german. However if you use google translate ( like you did to ask this im guessing ) we should be able to figure out what you want.

Cheers

Hi Kazzaw,
yes, I got a problem and I hope you can help me with it. I´ve paid for my teamspeak3-server last year on 08.05.2011. What will happen when this year ends on 08.05.2012? I want to keep this server for another year.
Should I pay already for the next twelve months, or I get an e-mail when I have to pay? How does it works?
I hope you can understand my bad english ;)
Best regards, Patrick

Kazzaw
Frag. Not post.

Post by Kazzaw » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 am

you will receive another invoice about 3 days before your server expires and you will be able to pay for it then.

Sent from my DROID Razr 4G
Kazzaw

Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.