Some people dropping from my TS daily but not others

Teamspeak and TS3 server hosting discussions.
syc
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Some people dropping from my TS daily but not others

Post by syc » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Randomly someone or a few people will drop from our gameservers.com teamspeak server and be unable to connect to it for 5-15 minutes, or the gameservers.com website. honestly not the biggest problem and we've been dealing with it til today it totally screwed me over big time when it happened... I have sent tickets in the past and they were not helpful at all.

My server is in NY, was in Texas I believe awhile ago had the problem... The people dropping are from all over, East coast USA, west coast, Brazil, Philippines and even Venezuela

KoFSMG

Re: Some people dropping from my TS daily but not others

Post by KoFSMG » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 am

I am having this same issue - and I am hosting from Denver, Colorado. I was thinking about trying a new data center. When I ticketed GameServers, they said it was because of DDoS attacks but, if this continues frequently even after changing data centers then I might just start looking for another provider =\

Cit

Post by Cit » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Same here, we're in Europe. It started yesterday, some disconnent, some don't..irritating...

syc

Post by syc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm

still having this issue, hardcore today alot of people on west coast of USA and many other places keep disconnecting while east coast (i guess??)is fine.

Were done after this month we'll use a company that actually cares and i advice others to do the same, everytime i fill out a ticket they tell me some bullcrap and this isn't something we should have to deal with.

revkingcurtiss
No Longer a Newb

Post by revkingcurtiss » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:55 pm

We've been having the same issues plus the server kicks everyone out, times out, then forces people to use press to talk. Looks like hackers got their hands involved. I will make 1 trouble ticket then go somewhere else for hosting, since this security on gameservers teamspeak is lacking greatly.

AlisaH

Post by AlisaH » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 am

Has any GameServer admins replied? I just purchased a 3 month package and tonight some of our users kept getting kicked out with an error message saying dropped due to ping timed out. I am starting to question if I should have went with this company. Doesn't look like their much help from the lack of comments in here.