Looking to rent a server.

Do you require any information about service at GameServers.com? Post your questions here.
phecalmatter
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Looking to rent a server.

Post by phecalmatter » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

I am wanting to rent a server for 7 days to die. Would I be able to pick a server location in Dallas. I live right next to Dallas is the reason. I am also wanting to import a save file for playing as well. Is this doable? Can the staff of servers help with installing any mods or saves, or is any customization left to the renters of the server?
Thankyou.

Could someone provide server spces link please?

phecalmatter
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Re: Looking to rent a server.

Post by phecalmatter » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Day and a half, no replies of any sort. I think I will be more confident on a more active server rental site.

[gs] aMies
GameServers Staff

Re: Looking to rent a server.

Post by [gs] aMies » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

phecalmatter wrote:Would I be able to pick a server location in Dallas.
Absolutely! As of this moment Dallas is available for 7 Days to Die rentals.
phecalmatter wrote:I am also wanting to import a save file for playing as well. Is this doable?
Yes, you can import your old server files via FTP that is provided for all 7 Days to Die servers.
phecalmatter wrote:Can the staff of servers help with installing any mods or saves, or is any customization left to the renters of the server?
We'd be happy to install any mods for you. Be sure to open a support ticket with a link to each mod that you'd like installed.