PayPal eChecks

Do you require any information about service at GameServers.com? Post your questions here.
GameServers | Support
Frag. Not post.

PayPal eChecks

Post by GameServers | Support » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:23 am

Gameservers.com is known not only for its great pings and performance, but also for the instant setups of several game servers.

Though we have several payment methods, PayPal, Credit Cards, Money Order and Check , PayPal and credit card payments will get your server up within 30 minutes.

However, PayPal eCheck payments will not get your server setup instantly due to the fact it is not an instant payment.

A PayPal eCheck is when you have a bank account confirmed on your Pay Pal account. If your Pay Pal account doesn't have sufficient funds for any online purchase the funds will come from a 2nd source. PayPal eCheck payments are funds that will come from your bank account and take 3-4 days to clear.

Until that clears any purchase you make, GameServers or not, will not consider the payment complete until PayPal confirms it.

How do I know what date my Pay Pal eCheck will clear? When ordering you should get an email from Pay Pal stating its an eCheck and it will have an estimated clear date. This date can also be found on http://www.paypal.com when you login.

How fast does GameServers get the payment once cleared? We get the payment in seconds, the wait is for your bank and Pay Pal to transfer the funds. Once online it comes to GameServers instantly.

How quickly do I get my server? You get the server within 30 minutes of the eCheck clearing.

When you send money with an eCheck from a U.S. bank account, the transaction will be held as pending for 3-4 business days, until the electronic funds transfer has cleared your bank

When you send money with an eCheck from a Canadian bank account, the transaction will be held as pending for 7-8 business days, until the electronic funds transfer has cleared your bank

When you send money with an eCheck from a U.K. bank account, the transaction will be held as pending for 7-9 business days, until the electronic funds transfer has cleared your bank

For more information on Pay Pal and eCheck's please visit http://www.paypal.com