How long to expect help from support? Our server has been down for a few hours...

If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
janfrekv
No Longer a Newb

How long to expect help from support? Our server has been down for a few hours...

Post by janfrekv » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:24 am

How long to expect help from support? Our server has been down for a few hours... :/

Ticket is filed btw. Ticket No: GMQ-375AZ

BillM
What's Frag Mean?

Re: How long to expect help from support? Our server has been down for a few hours...

Post by BillM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Response times lately have actually been pretty slow. I have seen them reply pretty quick to some issues, but more often than not I've had about 8-10 hour ticket times, with some stretching well over 24 hours. This has been a very well documented case on the forums, and is the reason I took my ARK hosting to another company. Sad to see a once amazing host start to fall apart due to long ticket times. I used to say that at least Gameservers was more affordable, but my ARK hosting is actually half the price of Gameservers for access to more system resources.