Ark Survival Evolved mod issues

If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
Taskie
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Ark Survival Evolved mod issues

Post by Taskie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:09 am

I have the Valhalla map on my server, but now I cannot get any other mods to work. I have them all in my FTP and in my command line but nothing is coming up. Any Ideas on what I should do to fix it?

[gs] Andrew
GameServers Staff

Re: Ark Survival Evolved mod issues

Post by [gs] Andrew » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Some mods are incompatible with others. You will have to refer to each mod's specific documentation to see if they work with each other, or need to be stacked in any particular order.

Please submit a support ticket for any other queries on this.

TheRipper

Post by TheRipper » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am

I cant even get the Valhalla map to work, server crashes on start. Gameservers really needs to get info for ARK easier to find. Find their servers stable but now that i want to run some mods there seems to be alot of hosters with better support for modding. Including the use of ark server manager.

How did you get Valhalla to work for you?

Got it, corrupted MOD file caused the crash.

jbro

Post by jbro » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Same problem. I can only get my server to boot with ZERO mods loaded. Even one and it will not respond. Ive deleted all the mod files and redownloaded/installed multiple times and no luck.

I started a different server with a different provider and zero problems with any of the mods.