Minecraft server not upgrading, and not responding.

If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
brokenftw3
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Minecraft server not upgrading, and not responding.

Post by brokenftw3 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:57 am

The server isn't actually responding and hasn't been up in like 12 hours. I don't know why it's not even working.
I issued a location change due to it repeatedly crashing in the NY/NJ region. Before I did that, I upgraded my server adding $10 extra to make sure it wouldn't crash, by adding more ram to the server, from 512mb to 768mb. It didn't update from the 8 man server to 12 and stuck to the original plan I purchased. I would like that to be fixed

Also says that support is 24/7 on this site, I've read great reviews but I have not been helped and been having so many issues with the server in the short amount of time that I've owned it. I'm starting to regret buying a 6 month plan.

I want my server first to be able to log into, restarting it doesn't work, and nothing seems to function at all. My admin login doesn't work, I get an immediate login failure.

I want the server to upgrade from 8 to 12 man, and I want to be able to play on it at all.

My only option that I can see is resetting it fully, but my friends have each spent like 40 hours creating things and I'd like to not delete all of their work due to a hosting issue.

So I'm posting on here because support has not responded to me.

Please help!