Request a FAQ

If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
[gs] Dr. Worm
GameServers Staff

Request a FAQ

Post by [gs] Dr. Worm » Fri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi folks. Just decided to make it a public announcement in case you haven't noticed yet:

We now have a FAQ site to answer many of your questions right in your members area, which can be seen here:

https://my.gameservers.com/support/faq.php

We're filling it up as we come up with things to add, however, we are always open to suggestions.

If you know something that is missing or have something you would like to see added, please reply to this post with what you would like to be added. I do ask that you try to keep them as brief and concise as possible as we will probably know what you mean. For example if you want to know how to change your server from chicago to new york, simply post "how to relocate a server".

We appreciate your feedback.

Lawend
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Re: Request a FAQ

Post by Lawend » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:05 am

Hmm, it's really buggy. you can only use the top 10 ones.

HardAss

Post by HardAss » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:26 pm

i would be happy when you guys would put in a faq only for dedicated servers like the activation time since it takes longer than a hour like on a simple gameserver...
peace and merry xmas :)

madnesslink5

Post by madnesslink5 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm stuck I have no way of bringing up a ticket and when I go on this support link it just puts it onto my server information page.

IT says go onto my.gameservers.com to raise a ticket and support, but it just prompts me to enter my server user and password.

I have a problem that my FTP won't work because a password is needed (for public people donwloading off CoD4)

Please help

just_havin_fun
No Longer a Newb

Post by just_havin_fun » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

madnesslink5 wrote:I'm stuck I have no way of bringing up a ticket and when I go on this support link it just puts it onto my server information page.

IT says go onto my.gameservers.com to raise a ticket and support, but it just prompts me to enter my server user and password.

I have a problem that my FTP won't work because a password is needed (for public people donwloading off CoD4)

Please help
Here are some screen shots on how to make a ticket, hopefully they help you. Mods feel free to move this somewhere else if it takes up to much space here.