If you are having problems with your server, please note that submitting a ticket is by far the faster way to get a response. In addition, we will not be able to make any changes to your server unless you submit a ticket.
Also if you are posting about an issue and have ALREADY submitted a support ticket please include the ticket number in your post so we can track it for you.
If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to get your ticket answered as fast as possible!
- Open ONLY one ticket per issue. Opening more then one ticket is going to make it take longer for you and everyone else.
- Do not "bump" or reply to your ticket saying things list "when am I going to get an answer". Tickets are handled based on the time of the last reply, and this will slow things down significantly.
- Try things yourself! A large number of issues can be fixed by simply restarting your server.
- Include any relevant information. If your server is down, did you install any mods recently? If you don't include this information, it will be the first thing we ask.
- Spamming the forums with your ticket number will not get you a response any faster. The forums are generally only checked when we do not have a large number of tickets.
- Don't put things like 'plz respond asap' in your tickets. It won't actually help, and just serves to annoy the people who have to read it over and over.
- Be more descriptive then "it doesn't work". Tell us what it's actually doing, and what it's supposed to be doing. Saying "it doesn't work" means we either have to ask you what's wrong with it, or guess
Solutions to many common issues can be found within your members area here: https://my.gameservers.com/support/faq.php