Can we please get some real freaking customer service?

If you cannot find your specific category above, ask general questions here to one of our thousands of community member. Please note: Official Support is provided via tickets at my.gameservers.com
Revolution3x
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Can we please get some real freaking customer service?

Post by Revolution3x » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm

I've had a dedicated machine, now running 3 servers, and 2 won't restart after the last Rust update. I have not been able to get my players in for 9 hours. Only response from support is that it has been passed on to administrative staff. These machines aren't cheap, get me some support, please! Not even a support line to call and get follow up info. This is ridiculous and a very bad way to run a business. I have players messaging me like crazy. Not sure if you are even familiar with Rust, but on my servers, it wipes fresh every 2 weeks. This has been an entire day of play lost and that is some pretty hard to get back time in Rust.You're killing my server

becakbagus

Re: Can we please get some real freaking customer service?

Post by becakbagus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 am

Revolution3x wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm
I've had a dedicated machine, now running 3 servers, and 2 won't restart after the last Rust update. I have not been able to get my players in for 9 hours. Only response from support is that it has been passed on to administrative staff. These machines aren't cheap, get me some support, please! Not even a support line to call and get follow up info. ImageThis is ridiculous and a very bad way to run a business. I have players messaging me like crazy. Not sure if you are even familiar with Rust, but on my servers, it wipes fresh every 2 weeks. This has been an entire day of play lost and that is some pretty hard to get back time in Rust.You're killing my server
as a new user, I would like to follow this discussion

Revolution3x

Re: Can we please get some real freaking customer service?

Post by Revolution3x » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:16 am

They have finally gotten one of the 2 downed servers up, but, a new directory was created with files that were not my players data or my save data on my map. Luckily I had backups to replace them. My Gameservers console just told me "unathorized access recorded", and I haven't been able to connect to my server through rustadmin or any rcon consoles, even though my config file hasn't changed. Also, no response still to any of my MANY messages to support via support tickets since 5 P.M. yesterday. It's after 10 in the morning, and I've had no sleep trying to fix my servers that I pay $90/month for. *UPDATE: at 11 A.M. I was able to get my final server back up and running, and was able to correct the change made by gameservers in my config that was preventing me from accessing via RustAdmin or any RCON console.

Hourefex

Can we please get some real freaking customer service

Post by Hourefex » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:47 pm

K refers to Air Conditioning, but I can't find one for X.

Maybe it could have been a Special "Customer Order"?

Bruce.