Problem

General Support & Discussion related to the Red Orchestra series including the UT2k4 Mod & OSTFront 41-45.
Nuttysacks
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Problem

Post by Nuttysacks » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Anyone having this problem? WHen I try to connect to my server I get this message "Steam decided that you are not authorized to connect to this server"

Bullet1976

Re: Problem

Post by Bullet1976 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 am

I had a problem where my server wasn't showing in menu and if we tried to join with F3 button would show that message. I put a support ticket in and it was fixed within 10 minutes

[gs] Spyder
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] Spyder » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 am

If you are still experiencing this issue when attempting to connect to your server please log into your account and submit a support ticket and we'll take a look.
Jake Bauer aka Spyder [GS] Frag. Not Lag.
Please visit #GameServers @ irc.gamesurge.net

waqas123

Post by waqas123 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 am

If you select Push to Talk, this means whenever you press your selected transmit key your microphone will activate to all of those you are connected to teamspeak with once you connect to a teamspeak. To select a Push to Talk button, click Set and then press button on your keyboard or mouse that you'd like to be your transmit button. If you wish to reset the button and set it again or just make it so you don't have a set transmit key then you can click clear.

If you select Voice Activation, this means whenever you speak loud enough, your microphone will enable untill you are done speaking or making sounds. If the setting is set lower, more towards whisper, this means your microphone will activate easier without having to make as much sound or speak as loud. If the setting is set higher, more towards shout, this means your microphone will take a louder sound or louder speaking for it to turn on and will require constant sound at this volume for it to stay on.
Hello............?

hermanray
No Longer a Newb

Post by hermanray » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 am

Hi Bullet1976, may I please ask on how this issue was fixed for you?