Help! Just got this server and can't find in SOF2 MP?

General Support & Discussion related to Soldier of Fortune 2.
rsmilovici
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Help! Just got this server and can't find in SOF2 MP?

Post by rsmilovici » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:37 pm

Hi, I am new to all of this and need some help! I was under the impression that once I paid 4 the server it would be up and running! I went into SOF2 MP and tried looking 4 my server under Favorites and my IP is not working! Dose anyone no why?

unknownorigin
No Longer a Newb

Post by unknownorigin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:39 am

ok the other problem is gone now i have a new one ,i just tryed to get in,but ran into another problem ,i didn't see the previous words in red,it instead wen't to the SOF program and said in white letters " could not download "rocmod/ROCMOD-2.1 client pk3 becuase autodownloading is disabled on the server.
the server you are connectiing to is not a pure server,set autodownloading to no in your settings and you might be able to join the game anyway..

what do i do,becuase support isn't really helping me, and the forums aren't much help but maybe someone can help me out there,i would really apprecite it..

thank you veery much

peace love and blessings

UnknowNOrigiN

unknownorigin
No Longer a Newb

ROCMOD ADMIN PROBLEMS

Post by unknownorigin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:10 pm

ok,my server is up and running,but without bots as of now, now i need help on how to use rocmod admin powers while in the game without bringing up the console, while in the game i press esc then the menu comes up and then i go to the right where it says ROCMOD and i click on it,and then a menu pops up with all these administrative options like map change,classic CTF or CTF ,time change etc and all this i can change at a click of a button and i can use ROCMOD instead of bringing up the console, everything is much easier this way,but every time i tryed to use the rocmod administrative tools,it says in the top left corner that i am not a admin,meanwhile i am the only admin as of now...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME figure out how to use the ADMIN ROCMOD while in the GAME PLEASE???????????????????