OKAY HERE IS A POST ..LOL... ROC-MOD INSTALL

General Support & Discussion related to Soldier of Fortune 2.
-=BB=-Goose
GameServers.com Forum Newb

OKAY HERE IS A POST ..LOL... ROC-MOD INSTALL

Post by -=BB=-Goose » Mon May 22, 2006 3:02 am

OKAY GUYS HERE IS A GENUINE QUESTION HOW THE HELL DO U ENABLE THE ROCMOD TO WORK WITH SOF2 I HAVE UPLOADED ROCMOD TO ME SOF2 SERVER BUT THE ADMIN FUNCTIONS DONT WORK ...SOME HELP WOULD BE GREATFULL

THANKS

:roll: :shock: :roll:

GameServers | Support
Frag. Not post.

Post by GameServers | Support » Tue May 23, 2006 3:52 am

Post a ticket asking for a level 3 admin to set your fs_game and mount the folder on your server. Thanks.

RBCNoodLes
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Post by RBCNoodLes » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 pm

I recently aquired a server, but I dont know what a ticket is for installing rocmod on the server. need help. e-mail me at
noodles205@hotmail.com
or I will see a reply post as i will now be here often. HA!

[RBC]NoodLes

x2o
Frag. Not post.

Post by x2o » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:54 pm

RBCNoodLes wrote:I recently aquired a server, but I dont know what a ticket is for installing rocmod on the server. need help. e-mail me at
noodles205@hotmail.com
or I will see a reply post as i will now be here often. HA!

[RBC]NoodLes
You need to login to https://my.gameservers.com and open a support ticket their.

To open a support ticket click on support then at the bottom of the page you will see create new ticket click on that choose your category in this case gameserver and the topic would be command line change.
Regards
x2o 8)

My affiliate link:
http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1585427

unknownorigin
No Longer a Newb

ROCMOD ADMIN PROBLEMS

Post by unknownorigin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:12 pm

ok,my server is up and running,but without bots as of now, now i need help on how to use rocmod admin powers while in the game without bringing up the console, while in the game i press esc then the menu comes up and then i go to the right where it says ROCMOD and i click on it,and then a menu pops up with all these administrative options like map change,classic CTF or CTF ,time change etc and all this i can change at a click of a button and i can use ROCMOD instead of bringing up the console, everything is much easier this way,but every time i tryed to use the rocmod administrative tools,it says in the top left corner that i am not a admin,meanwhile i am the only admin as of now...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME figure out how to use the ADMIN ROCMOD while in the GAME PLEASE???????????????????