how to add damage to zombies

General Support & Discussion related to Half Life 2 games including Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch.
VG-OCELOT
GameServers.com Forum Newb

how to add damage to zombies

Post by VG-OCELOT » Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello all, I have purchased a CSS gameservers 24 player server. Installed Zriot, market, sourcetunes and have installed models for my zombies. Each day has a diff zombie model.

Everythings working great!!! I couldn't be happier no errors and server runs smooth. My only problem is my last zombie is a El Gigante model, whenever he slaps a player it doesn't do hardly any damage at all. I have adjusted the HP and speed no problem but I don't see anywhere that I can set his damage to players.

Have been doing fine all on my own just reading forums on how to set up and install everything but now I am stumped. I would like it if when he slaps a player, they go flying. Im sure its something im missing and I have probably overlooked it.

I don't normally ask for help if I don't need to, but as I say I have probably overlooked it and don't know what else to do..

thanks ... OCELOT..

Heres my servers IP Come kill some zombies!!! 173.199.79.225:27015
Last edited by VG-OCELOT on Fri May 24, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VG-OCELOT
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Re: how to add damage to zombies

Post by VG-OCELOT » Fri May 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Ok maybe my question needs to be. Is there a plugin that allows you to adjust a single players knockback or knife ability?