How do I allow users to download custom maps? CS:S

General Support & Discussion related to Half Life 2 games including Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch.
The Red Star
GameServers.com Forum Newb

How do I allow users to download custom maps? CS:S

Post by The Red Star » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 am

So, I've added custom maps to my CS:S server and I'm able to download them by using sv_downloadurl and a mediafire link.

When I use changelevel, I can download and play the map but my friends have an error saying missing map, disconnecting.

How do I make it so they can download the map as well WITHOUT using a redirect server host (I've already spent enough money on the server).

Any ideas?
~Redstar

[gs] GGemini
GameServers Staff

Re: How do I allow users to download custom maps? CS:S

Post by [gs] GGemini » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Hello,

Third-party maps (outside of the Steam Workshop) require the use of our redirect services. However, you may also try the following command to see if this helps within server.cfg:

cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_allowupload "1"
cl_downloadfilter "all"

Please restart the server for the new changes to take full effect.

Johnmartin

Post by Johnmartin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:38 am

Most custom guide bundles incorporate a ReadMe.txt document. It is dependably a smart thought to peruse this document before introducing a custom guide, the same number of maps may have extraordinary establishment directions.

do my homework

elizabethdavid

Post by elizabethdavid » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 am

Most custom guide packs incorporate a Read .txt document. It is wise to read this document carefully before introducing a custom guide to Write My Research Paper For Me. The same number of maps may have an extraordinary direction.

kcrawfurd

Post by kcrawfurd » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:35 am

Want the best results of your academic assignments? Our qualified and experienced authors can compose any essay on any topic. Just let us know what your problem is and will solve it https://gradexy.com/academic-writing

Sofiajaci

Post by Sofiajaci » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 am

Need the best aftereffects of your scholarly assignments? Our qualified and experienced writers can make any article on any subject. Simply told us what your concern is and will unravel it super hero's it's was very good and interesting.