Post subject: SAPP Login Issue
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:26 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Added Myself and admins No problem. Works fine for a day or so I dont even have to login. Then its stops recognizing me and other admins. I try to login and it tells me im using incorrect password. The only way to fix is by deleting myself and others as admins and add me and the other admins again. When I originally installed sapp I clicked the button on the server to install sapp. I didnt have any problems with that but I have noticed on the server that there are 2 sapp folders. The folders do not have identical files 1 has saved games and the other has admins. Any ideas? Please Help!

Post subject: Re: SAPP Login Issue
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:01 am 
No Longer a Newb

Hi Traxx, sorry ahead to bump up this old one but were you able to figure this out already?

Post subject: Re: SAPP Login Issue
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:56 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Kittrad,

Yes! I figured it out after inquiring from several other folks who have used sapp. The problem was I was adding the admins to the admins.txt folder so it would only work temporarily but they should actually be added to the user.txt folder after I did that it worked.

Host Halo Servers in 14+ locations!