Something for you Server Admins

General Support & Discussion related to the America's Army Series including honor and non-honor servers.
yapple2
No Longer a Newb

Something for you Server Admins

Post by yapple2 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:05 am

Great Tool - making this a sticky so others can give it a try as well - GS
----------------

Here is the latest Airdale Ops Network Admin Panel.

We at Airdale Ops are proud to announce the release of the completely rebuilt Admin Panel v3.0

In the new Admin Panel we have made many performance improvements and a few added features, lets walk through
tab by tab...

You can download the New Admin Panel from:
http://www.airdaleops.com/tools/AdminPanel.msi

A web based help can be viewed from:
http://www.airdaleops.com/ap3help

In the first tab you have the Server Config, here you can set the file transfer options to upload scripts and bans to your
game server whether it be a Local or Remote server. We have built in a couple of the most common used hosts for easy
setup of the ftp paths. In this tab you have the option to enable PB UCON remote Admin system (Admin Panel Graphical Client
is reserved for AON PSA Members) and also to set server specific scripts such as map rules and web tool settings.

The next tab is the Global Script Editor, here you can add PB scripts that will be added to all the servers you update
using the Admin Panel. Common use for this is management of BadName lists, Clan messages, Screen Shot settings,
and NameLocks.

Next we have the Script/Ban Options tab, here is where you select which ban lists and scripts you wish to download
from the Airdale Ops Network, you have full control over the scripts and bans you wish to use and we not only
provide the bans from AON but also AASA, ACI, and PsB, so you can have the full protection of all America's Army
supporting communities ban lists. If you are a Private AON member you also have the choice of downloading the
AON private bans, the Expired bans (typically bans related to use of Major AA Exploits), and of course the added
protection of the AON Private Scripts.

Next we have the Personal Bans tab, this is where you can manage your own ban list for those who have violated
any specific rules on your server that are not on any AC ban list. Bans added to this tab are automatically added
to the downloaded bans you will get from the AC sites. In this tab you also have the ability to have a ban removed
from the downloaded lists, simply add the GUID of the ban you wish to exclude from your server and that player
will not be banned from playing on your server even though they are banned by the AC groups that you choose to
download from.

The Account Setup tab, here you add your Admin Panel user account settings which enables you to download from
AON and if a PSA member grants access to the Graphical PB UCON Client. Here you can also setup the "Remote Config"
which allows you to store your Admin Panel settings to an FTP site so that you can share your config with other Admins
in your clan, this allows you to keep all your Admins in sync with bans, scripts, UCON, and FTP settings.

Now the fun stuff, the PBUCON Client tab, here we have a set of sub tabs with a handful of features to monitor and
control your server. In the first sub tab we have the UCON Graphical Client, this client connects directly to the game
server PB interface to monitor PB logs live as they happen, screen shots received by the server from each player
are downloaded instantly from the Admin Panel and displayed on screen. You have a set of one-touch controls just
a mouse click away to check server settings, scan a players user settings for potential exploits, kick or ban a player,
and also a easy to use drop down list of Official Released maps to switch your server from map to map in seconds.

The next sub tab is the Screen Shot Browser, this tab provides the user with the ability to get a list of screen shots
for each player on the server and either check each individual screen shots for a specific player or you can simply
scan all your screen shots on the server (just click scan and walk away). This screen shot browser/scanner works
not only on web hosted screen shots but also is the first ftp enabled and local screen shot scan system for those
who do not have web server access to screen shots.

Next is the Suspect Screenshots tab, this is where you can review the screen shots that the built-in screen shot
scanner used in the screen shot browser and the UCON client has flagged as suspicious.

The next tab is the Server Stats tab, here is where you can monitor the server and player stats, you can see the
typical GameSpy server query results showing Honor, Kills, KIA, Points, and as of 2.8.2.0 you also have easy
access to each players GUID. This stats display refreshes every 20 seconds to keep you informed of how things
are going.

Next you'll see the Editor/Parser tab, this has 2 sub tabs, the first is the File Editor tab. The file editor tab gives you
a simple way to quickly download, modify, and upload text files. You simply select the server and directory and click
the update list, then select the file you wish to edit, click download and then make any changes desired, once changes
are complete simply click the upload button. This is much easier than opening an FTP client, download the file, locate
and open the file, edit, then open ftp client once again to upload.

The next sub tab is the Chat Log Parser, here you can download and search/filter the chat logs by player or by words,
this will make it easy to see what people are saying/doing while your away. You have a button to copy any search results
to your system clipboard to enable you to paste such text on your forum for review or evidence to a ban. We have also
added a button to easily purge your chat logs since the chat log system keeping appending logs by calendar day.

And now, finally, last but not least, the AON Tools tab. This tab is simply a web browser which gives you an easy way to
access the AON Tools website from within the Admin Panel.

Version 3.1 has been released adding the following functionality:

1) TWL/CAL/HTGN script "swapover" for Tournament play. Two clicks will now update your server with scripts for the league that you belong to for use in match play. A simple update of scripts after the match will revert your server back to "pub" mode.

2) Bug fix related to adding additional server instances

3) Swapover of log stream/parsing to use the AON Active Repository vs the Legacy system.

4) Additional filtering of IP Address entries to avoid user error in setup.
Last edited by yapple2 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[usse]DrLife
Click my affiliate link

bump

Post by [usse]DrLife » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:53 pm

bump
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/DrLife/DrLifeSig.jpg[/img]

Bubble_Bob.[ELEMENT]
Offical GameServers Mascot

Post by Bubble_Bob.[ELEMENT] » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Yapple, AON have set up a great anti-cheat community and I'd like to thank them for making AA so fun to play through their efforts to get rid of all hackerrs and exploiters.
http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1607615

Please click this link to order your server if I've helped you!

yapple2
No Longer a Newb

Post by yapple2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:26 am

Updated with new feature...

CES Resident
No Longer a Newb

Post by CES Resident » Tue May 15, 2007 9:20 am

i use this tool and ROCKS :lol:
http://www.gameservers.com/?ref=1607785
E-mail : resident@croatianelite.com

-=[BoC]=-SantaCruz
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Post by -=[BoC]=-SantaCruz » Thu May 24, 2007 8:19 am

thanks
[img]http://student.iu.hio.no/~s130180/bilder/SantaCruz22.png[/img] [url=http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=316908][img]http://aaotracker.com/trackersig.php/316908.png[/img][/url]

saitanic
No Longer a Newb

Post by saitanic » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:25 pm

How do i find my ftp user name?

[usse]DrLife
Click my affiliate link

aaaaaaaa

Post by [usse]DrLife » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm

log in to your gameservers user account so you can get to the members area home.

select the info button for the server you are wanting info on.

In the next screen you will get the ftp address for that server.

good luck

HiTr33son

AON Admin Tool, explain it to a noob!

Post by HiTr33son » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:26 am

I'm still getting the hang of AA server admin, so pardon my noobness!
This tool looks great, albeit the PBUCON is reserved for PSAs. I'm running a public server, it's a shame not to have those great functions at my fingertips.
Also, when trying to use the ChatLog Viewer I get a warning: This system cannot find file specified... (supposed path indicated). An object reference warning comes after that...
What do I have to do to access my server's ChatLog?

Second to that, I'd love to start modding my gameplay with scripts. Where can I find them, how to load them with AON Admin tool?

[usse]DrLife
Click my affiliate link

hello

Post by [usse]DrLife » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:53 pm

HiTr33son ♦

post your questions at:

http://www.airdaleops.com/index.php?board=65.0

the development team monitors that forum so you will get expert help there.

If you are on 2.8.1 you can use forclass to modify weapons and f12 to do the same.

There are no other 'scripts' that you can use to modify game play.

You could go back to 2.6 and get add ons that give you more control over game play.

good luck

HiTr33son

Post by HiTr33son » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

Thank you Dr Life :)

UXO[VS]

Re: AON Admin Tool, explain it to a noob!

Post by UXO[VS] » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:48 am

PSA: Private Server Admin= Person with PRIVATE access on the AON website. Do not confuse this with private game servers.

I am a PSA on AON running a public honor server. I hope that clears that up for you.

In regards to your ChatLogs, You must have ChatLogging enabled on your server. Easiest way to do that is open your ArmyOps.ini file and look for

Code: Select all

[Engine.BroadcastHandler]
bMuteSpectators=False
bPartitionSpectators=False
bLogChats=True
iLogChatLevel=2
Make sure you have everything set as you see here. My logging is set to log both ADMIN actions and PLAYER chat. ALSO, you will need to make sure that you have a directory named ChatLogs in your /USERID/aah/System/ folder. When all of this is set, you need to RESTART the server.

HiTr33son wrote:I'm still getting the hang of AA server admin, so pardon my noobness!
This tool looks great, albeit the PBUCON is reserved for PSAs. I'm running a public server, it's a shame not to have those great functions at my fingertips.
Also, when trying to use the ChatLog Viewer I get a warning: This system cannot find file specified... (supposed path indicated). An object reference warning comes after that...
What do I have to do to access my server's ChatLog?

Second to that, I'd love to start modding my gameplay with scripts. Where can I find them, how to load them with AON Admin tool?
[img]http://www.vetsols.com/images/sigs/uxosig.jpg[/img]

yapple2
No Longer a Newb

Post by yapple2 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Updated with the new release info.

Enjoy

yapple2
No Longer a Newb

Post by yapple2 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 pm

Version 3.0.14.0 of the Admin Panel is now avail.

This is an exciting release as we have added a new system to our secure repository, if you elect to stream to AON by default it is enable to run our new AON Live!

To enable or disable AON Live look in your Script/Ban Options tab, for it to run you must also choose to Stream to AON in the Admin Panel.

AON Live is a system we have designed for the purpose of allowing AON to scan logs as they happen and look for known hack related violations or restrictions. The number of cheats detected by the "Active Repository" is limited right now to the most common kicks but later we will add more. When a bannable violation is found the system will instantly distribute the ban to all AON Live enabled servers and add it to our MBL.

I realize some of you may have concerns about this, I assure you this system is secure, however if you do not wish to enable live bans then simply uncheck the Enable AON Live from the Script/Ban Options tab and no commands can be issued on your server.

By using this system you will benefit from having players kicked from any server on our network to be instantly banned from your server instead of currently having to wait untill the next day when we go through the logs and then ban and also wait until after that moment for you to update your server. Currently the average time from when a player is banned to being updated to most servers is about 3 days.

If you have any questions please post in the Admin Panel Support Forum.

[usse]DrLife
Click my affiliate link

the link is::::

Post by [usse]DrLife » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:43 am

Yapple2 is referring♦ to the AON link that is below his quote

"If you have any questions please post in the Admin Panel Support Forum."

http://www.airdaleops.com/index.php?board=65.0