First Week Impression

Read how some of our customers feel about the service here! Want to voice your opinion? Post here!
Ser Rikari
GameServers.com Forum Newb

First Week Impression

Post by Ser Rikari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:00 am

I have run many servers in my time but never a Counter Strike: Global Offensive server.

Just two days ago I purchased a server through GameServers.com to join in on the fun of owning one of these servers. I was astounded at the amount of simplicity this host provides for the customer. I'm so used to opening up a server and immediately having to do some manual coding.

After learning about how I can put maps in a collection on the workshop and adding this collection to my server, I decided I would attempt this. Of course, I overlooked a few issues such as a map not working correctly and people reporting it (duh me).

I was confused about why it wasn't working. So I put a ticket in and almost immediately, I received a response from support with a few questions regarding what I needed help with. Within 24 hours, we figured out what was wrong with the server and, now, the server runs great.

One support message was a bit late but they apologized for it (which I don't mind waiting as I'm not exactly in a hurry to get the server out the door). They handled my tickets with positivity and knowledge and helped me figure out the issue in a polite and helpful manner.

This is the first server host I've ever had that was willing to assist me with issues in such a professional manner. I give these guys an A++ and the service the same for my first week impression.