Great service

Read how some of our customers feel about the service here! Want to voice your opinion? Post here!
belmont
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Great service

Post by belmont » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm

I entered this being pretty green with servers, only having a little bit of experience with FTP, but so far the support has been above my expectations. I'm very grateful for the GameServers support staff's patience and thank them for every prompt response that I received. Currently only hosting a bukkit server for Tekkit, but I can honestly say that when I plan to host a DayZ server that GameServers will be considered first.

Thanks for everthing so far!
-Kyle

John L
No Longer a Newb

Re: Great service

Post by John L » Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

belmont wrote:I entered this being pretty green with servers, only having a little bit of experience with FTP, but so far the support has been above my expectations. I'm very grateful for the GameServers support staff's patience and thank them for every prompt response that I received. Currently only hosting a bukkit server for Tekkit, but I can honestly say that when I plan to host a DayZ server that GameServers will be considered first.

Thanks for everthing so far!
-Kyle

Good choice my Dayz server is been up for months and I am pretty pleased so far.