Next month payment

Chit-Chat about anything you want with fellow gamers within the GameServers.com community.
Nekoz
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Next month payment

Post by Nekoz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:15 am

My server is about to expire, I don't see any option to pay for next month. How do I pay for next month?

BillM
What's Frag Mean?

Re: Next month payment

Post by BillM » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Generally speaking, payments are automated as long as you provided a credit card / paypal and haven't hit the cancel button. However, to check out your billing options for your server, log in, go to the "Info" tab, and then scroll to the bottom. You should see "Billing Options" including upgrading/downgrading and cancellation.

Hope this helps.

Nekoz
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Post by Nekoz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:34 am

BillM wrote:Generally speaking, payments are automated as long as you provided a credit card / paypal and haven't hit the cancel button. However, to check out your billing options for your server, log in, go to the "Info" tab, and then scroll to the bottom. You should see "Billing Options" including upgrading/downgrading and cancellation.

Hope this helps.
That pretty helpful. And I got an invoice about it.
Also how can i change the subscription? Like i wanna pay 3 months at a time instead of paying monthly.

BillM
What's Frag Mean?

Post by BillM » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm

For that, as best I can tell, you would have to submit a ticket to the billing department. They MAY be able to do something. As far as I can tell though, you may have to create a new subscription, as their billing system is largely automated.