Battalion servers keep crashing.

General Support & Discussion related to all games that do not have a specific forum designated.
Amigaman
No Longer a Newb

Battalion servers keep crashing.

Post by Amigaman » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:46 am

I am with Gameservers. Server is in the North-East USA. I have a 12 person server. We can't get 2 full games in a row once the server starts to get populated with over 8 to 10 people. Sever crashes.
Would like to hear about experiences from admins with other server hosts such as Multiplay and others. At least maybe we'll be able to tell if it's our provider or a game problem. Also if it's location dependant.
Please respond, Thank you.

Amigaman
No Longer a Newb

Re: Battalion servers keep crashing.

Post by Amigaman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:53 am

Had high hopes for the March 8th update but still unable to run a full 12 player server without losing connection to host. I'm paying for a 12 players server and it's only stable to 8 players. I may just cancel it and go back to playing on our COD4 server that stays running.

[gs] h4x
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] h4x » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 am

Do you have a ticket number so we can look into this issue?

Amigaman
No Longer a Newb

Post by Amigaman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:33 am

Last ticket was: WHP-354CY that I submitted after the last Battalion 1944 update. Server would not run. This was fixed but we still get, "lost connection to host" when we have over 8 player. Sometimes crashes with only 6. Probably a Game problem more than a server problem. If their is anything you can do that would be great. Thank you.

[gs] h4x
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] h4x » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:23 am

An admin is looking into your ticket, please reply to the ticket if you have any further queries on this issue.

Amigaman
No Longer a Newb

Post by Amigaman » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Battalion 1944 server seemed to be running better. I was away for a week and now it's crashing when under load again. Hard to play more than one map without "losing connection to host". Is anyone else running a Battalion 1944 server and are you also having problems?