FileZilla Error 550 trying to add plugins to unturned server

General Support & Discussion related to all games that do not have a specific forum designated.
OppaiGod
GameServers.com Forum Newb

FileZilla Error 550 trying to add plugins to unturned server

Post by OppaiGod » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:40 am

So before submitting a ticket, on something probably easily fixed, I thought I'd run by here seeing as my search on Google has left me empty handed. So I am the server owner, no other admins and VERY new to running a server. I've managed to hit the point where I'm trying to throw plugins into the server, I have filezilla all that is set up it is just when I go to put the dll into the plugins folder I run into this:

"Command: STOR JoinLeaveMessages.dll
Response: 550 Not enough privileges.
Error: Critical file transfer error"

Looking on the forums for Filezilla brought me back here seeing as it is an issue with gaining privileges in the server. Again being a complete new person to making servers and junk, and this being the first one I've ever made, I have no idea how to set privileges so that I can add the files in. I also tried with every file I planned on adding and gave me the same message.

OppaiGod

Re: FileZilla Error 550 trying to add plugins to unturned server

Post by OppaiGod » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:56 am

So little update, went into Filezilla and right-clicked the folder giving it the max amount of privileges I possibly could. But I am still met with the same message. So I currently still have no idea how to give the privileges it needs. I've went through the Info and config on the Gameservers itself but still can't find anything for it.

OppaiGod

Post by OppaiGod » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:14 am

Smaller update.

Tried this https://my.gameservers.com/faq/index.ph ... ionpopup=1 Didn't help.

Probably just gonna end up submitting a ticket at this point.

OppaiGod

Post by OppaiGod » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:35 am

Come to find out dll files aren't allowed with GameServers. Gonna have to figure out another file, if there is any, to run on the server.

Drackalol

Post by Drackalol » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 pm

If you did, how did you fix this? I have the same problem but its pretty annoying that they suggest you use rocket mod but then all of the files that come from rocket mod aren't even in a compatible format.

[gs] h4x
GameServers Staff

Post by [gs] h4x » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:20 am

If you submit a ticket from your support area we can assist with this issue and install the mods for you.