Ventrilo going down + no support ticket section

Ask fellow forum members questions related to Ventrilo servers!
nmb33
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Ventrilo going down + no support ticket section

Post by nmb33 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm

My ventrilo has been crashing a lot for the past day, and I can't get it to go back up right now. I make a support ticket about it but it seems that there is no support ticket section on my account now. Why is this?

Burn11
Offical GameServers Mascot

Re: Ventrilo going down + no support ticket section

Post by Burn11 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm

You need to login with the main account to view support tickets. Make sure you are logging in with an ID like "123456" instead of sub-admin "123456a"
If I helped you, consider clicking my affiliate banner below before you purchase your server!

nmb33

Post by nmb33 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 pm

I am logging in with the main account, I don't have any admins setup on it. The servers back up, but I'd like the option for support tickets.

Kazzaw
Frag. Not post.

Post by Kazzaw » Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

email support@gameservers.com and let them know your account number and that you don't have a support section in your control panel. I've seen this issue a couple of times before.
Kazzaw

Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.

nmb33

Post by nmb33 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Well, they aren't replying to me via email, and my support ticket section is still gone. Plus my ventrilo server has been crashing a lot lately.

[gs] AZeid
No Longer a Newb

Post by [gs] AZeid » Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Greetings,

If possible, could you reply back here with the title of the email you sent off?

If you also received a ticket number after submitting the email, could you also reply back with that.

You may want to jump onto irc.gamesurge.net and join channel #gameservers aswell.
[img]http://www.af-domains.net/stuff/azeid.jpg[/img]

Rehan125

Post by Rehan125 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 am

am logging in with the main account, I don't have any admins setup on it. The servers back up, but I'd like the option for support tickets.