new maps not in vote list

General Support & Discussion related to the Unreal Tournament series including UT2k4 and UT 99 (including demo).
BS58GODFATHER
No Longer a Newb

new maps not in vote list

Post by BS58GODFATHER » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm

When I add new maps in ut3 they do not show up in the vote list.
I can play them by login to admin but how do I get them to show in the map list?

BS58GODFATHER
No Longer a Newb

Post by BS58GODFATHER » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Got it to work in webadmin :D

Micafire
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Re: new maps not in vote list

Post by Micafire » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am

I use ut99 but i believe that it does not know how to use that map with a bot class simply here is a sample from Mapvotela13.ini...

You can add 16 types and prefixes of maps..

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")

Lets break it down..
I am trying to install jailbreak and want insta gib in it, Here is what it would look like

CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Jailbreak.jailbreak",NewPrefix="JB",Mutators="InstaGib",Settings="")

Here is what they represent

[ bEnabled=False ] This is weather to Enable that prefix with botclass False will keep it disabled True will enable it showing map in the maplist and its botclass active.

[ GameClass="" ] This is the class that will hook with the map so when that map is loading mapvote will murge That add on so that the map functions properly.

[ NewPrefix="" ] The prefix example: DM- JB- AS- for jailbreak add JB no jb- or jb-*

[ Mutators="" ] Mutators to add with the map This is helpful if people dont like having a mutator on but want it on a map type.

[ Settings="" ] This is like Friendly fire, Air control, Gamespeed and other stuff.

Now that your done with that lets add it to a maplist section Idk what ut mapvotes look in the future so ima just keep going.

List1Filter[0]=JB-* [ The prefix for that custom goes here also to add another type put it here. ]
List1Filter[1]=
List1Filter[2]=
List1Filter[3]=
List1Filter[4]=
List1Filter[5]=

hope this helps!

-Micafire

HollywoodVanja
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Re: new maps not in vote list

Post by HollywoodVanja » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 am

Just an FYI. Thanks for the explaination. I got it working on my end with yoru help. I did have the bEnabled=False and that fixed everything on my end. Everything else was setup correctly but my maps just weren't showing up.

Kudos!
HV