I'll guess GS is already applying or preparing to publish this server release already.
To sum it up
Source: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/ ... 162904202/Hey Warfighters!
The Medal of Honor Warfighter servers will be down for backend maintenance for Zero Dark Thirty/The Hunt DLC due for release this December. Expected downtime up to 2 hours per platform on Thursday, November 15th. Please see times below:
- PC – 12:00am – 02:00am PST / 08:00 – 10:00 UTC
- Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 – 02:00am – 04:00am PST / 10:00 – 12:00 UTC
Please note fixes that are currently being rolled out to game servers:
- Additonal anti-cheat measures
- Platoon ribbon and playlist-related fixes
- [PC] RCON command improvements and related fixes
We will update this thread once it has been completed. Thanks for your continued support!
Greets(build number 321866)
- Fix RCON output for maplist.list with the predefined playlist types
- Fixed map sequencer RCON commands to match expected syntax (RSP request) and removed broken vars.minimap
- Fix server crash caused by RCON command vars.allUnlocksUnlocked; also fixed broken assert
- Fix buddy score for bomb plant
- Fixed bug where player is awarded Platoon Unity Ribbon, even if not utilizing Platoon Preferred Unit
- Make CombatMission and HotSpot play two rounds for Predefined Playlists