It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm
No Longer a Newb

Please GS i really appreciate your servers because they are really good!..But Everyone in SEA is waiting for a black ops server. Japan is not enough because its far away from Singapore,Hong Kong,Malaysia etc. We will lag a lot if there is no SEA servers. We all are waiting for some good news!. Everyone did make suggestion from SEA but still we can't see it in your pre order list!. Hope you understand everyone who wants to play Black ops in SEA.

Thanks a lot GS,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm
No Longer a Newb

I second this request to have a server location in SEA, preferably in Singapore where we have an active player community for CoD. I have actually pre-booked a BO server earlier hoping that Singapore would be added as a hosting location in due time. A lot more players in Singapore are just waiting to shell out the money to buy this game and host servers from GS if we can get it hosted from Singapore.

South-East Asia as a whole has a very big and active FPS player community and it would be sad if GameServers ignore this region totally, leaving us with only a remote hosting location far away from Japan or Australia. The game itself though good will only suffer from a small player community after launch as most players in SEA will not be able to have a good game due to lag. It makes economic sense for GS to have Singapore as a hosting location as there are a lot of people here with the eagerness and spending power to host servers from it. They are just waiting for the cue from GS.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 am
No Longer a Newb

I agree with Zero Frag. I am from Singapore too but i dont mind a server from Malaysia,Hong Kong or Singapore. All player in SEA are waiting to pre order servers. It would be a major down if you dont have any servers for black ops.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 pm
No Longer a Newb

I would love to see servers for SEA added, thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:59 pm
No Longer a Newb

I am also for dedicated servers around SEA, people around this region are very eager to play without lag. The reason there is a low percentage of players in modern warfare 2 were because they were dissapointed by matchmaking, hackers and overpowered items, so they moved back to cod4. However we believe black ops will bring back the good gaming moments we all used to have.

I am very sure that many people around SEA will buy the game and purchase servers because this game is much more balanced than modern warfare 2. We will keep our patients and hope for the best, but our patients are running out since there are only 2 weeks left.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 am
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I would also love to see a server in Singapore/Malaysia so that we can play without worrying about the lag.
:D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 am

Me and my friends hope to play Black Ops with servers in Malaysia / Singapore too...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:45 am
GameServers Staff

Please suggest the location from the BO order page. Once we see the popularity of various locations then we can start planning to expand.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

We the people in Southeast Asia are patiently waiting and waiting and waiting....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm
No Longer a Newb

People here are going to complain to Trearch to allow new companies. South Africa is dere AND THERE IS 2 OF THEM wtH!!!!...We need SEA SERVERS NOW GAMESERVERS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 am

I would appreciate if you could have a SEA server.

Singapore will do, IMO. Singapore have a large CoD fan base, and surrounding SEA countries also have a large CoD fan base. Singapore would be the best country to host BO server as they have the infrastructure to do so. As a start, either Fragnetics or Starhub would be a great place to start. Personally, i prefer Fragnetics as they offer lower ping.

http://v2.fragnetics.com/
http://www.starhub.com/

The decision of having SEA local sever is actually affecting a lot of gamers decision on whether buying Black Ops or not. I dont want to play on Australian servers as most aussie server like Internode are not very tolerant to high ping players. Japan is also too far for us to have a reasonable connection and ping. Hence, please consider to have SEA servers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:45 am

I totally agree with you cheesenium... malaysia's premier internet service provider cannot compete with fragnetics or starhub... hehehe... i know... i'm using streamyx... :) i do hope GS staffs consider all the points given here...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 am

Hello GS staffs,

Are you guy forgetting about ASIA? Why is there only 1 server just for us?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 am
No Longer a Newb

GS....please up server from SEA....i suggest the location in singapure or malay :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 am
No Longer a Newb

It's ironic how the only available host in Asia is a country where PC gaming is without a doubt an afterthought.

Countries like Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong on the other hand has supported PC FPS Gaming since the days of Quake/Half Life/Counter Strike and onwards.

And don't tell us that the network infrastructure of these countries are lacking.

The playerbase is here, the bandwidth is available, the enthusiasm is off the hook - if only you can pull this off and start putting servers in South East Asia.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next