Post subject: Cannot Install Mods
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

When I first created my world, I applied the 6 mods to the game and it worked fine. I wanted to add more so I added the "<unsignedLong>MODNUMBERHERE</unsignedLong>" code to the gameservers config text and I updated the Sandbox.sbc file in my server FTP client
" <Mods>
<ModItem>
<Name>MODNUMBERHERE.sbm</Name>
<PublishedFileId>MODNUMBERHERE</PublishedFileId>
</ModItem>"

I added the mods to both Sandbox and config script and it still doesn't work. Do I have to restart and create a new world in order to add mods to the game?

Post subject: Re: Cannot Install Mods
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:32 pm 

I am also having issues, I tried every way I can think of to get mods on the server.

Post subject: Re: Cannot Install Mods
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am 

Hey everyone this will fix if you have the mods installed in the file found in the FTP and there not loaded into your server. Okay to fix this i downloaded my world save from the FTP Files after stopping my server. Then i added the world file to my save files on my pc found at C:\ Users \ PC Name \ AppData \ Roaming \ SpaceEngineers \ Saves.
I then lunch Space Engineers on steam click load game then edit settings here you should see a tab that says mods click this then add your mods using the >> icon hit save then load the save file after it loads quit and save. Now copy your new save file for your pc and add to your server FTP file and your done.