PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:39 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I'm having the same issues as everyone else...why is there no support for this game? I've been running around in circles trying to figure out why my server says "Initializing" and various other issues that are preventing me from seeing my server in the master list

Does anyone actually have an AA:PG server up and running? What did you do? How is your Server Command Line setup? Can I have a copy of your .ini file to cross-check my values? What did GameServers.com staff fix to get your server up and running?!

Any help is appreciated - I've had this server since Saturday and havn't even been able to enter it...much less see it show up in the server list

This is frustrating - I've heard the guys over at Lowpinggameservers.com have this on lockdown...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:23 pm 

Was this resolved? I'm experiencing the same issues. And i'm not a techy person and there is like no "help" for AAPG anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 am 

Same issue here.... someone please help!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:18 pm 

We are having this issue as well. When we first purchased the server and tried to connect, it said version mismatch. So we updated the server, enabled punkbuster, updated that, and installed the other anti-cheat they offer, and the server went down.

Please help!

Buy AA 3 Honor servers at low prices!