PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 am 
What's Frag Mean?

Since the latest patch our Brink server is crashing randomly -- mostly when it's full. The other issue is it only allows 14 players in and says the server is full when only 14 players are in it. I am using Gametracker and wondering if that could be causing the crashes as I can't figure out any other reason why. The logs for the game are pretty much useless in identifying a problem or a pattern. However maybe it has something to do with the slotting issue that's only allow 14 players into a 16 player server. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm 
No Longer a Newb

im with another GSP and Ive started getting alot of "server is not responding" emails since the last patch

In addition i note many servers are getting lag spikes when players connect discconnect so maybe some bugs introduced in the last patch....

TOG - The Older Gamers - Never Too Old To Play Games

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am 
No Longer a Newb

Yeah ours seems to be going down at least once (mostly2-3 times) per day since the last patch!!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:23 am 
No Longer a Newb

markyjm wrote:
Since the latest patch our Brink server is crashing randomly -- mostly when it's full. The other issue is it only allows 14 players in and says the server is full when only 14 players are in it. I am using Gametracker and wondering if that could be causing the crashes as I can't figure out any other reason why. The logs for the game are pretty much useless in identifying a problem or a pattern. However maybe it has something to do with the slotting issue that's only allow 14 players into a 16 player server. Thoughts?

Same thing here. I've been using GT as my "Is it alive?" tool also. Mine crashes it seems at times when it shows 16/16 when the server should show 15/16 when it's full as I have one private slot. I'm the only one with the password and I'm not in the game.

I hope that made sense.

-Maj

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:34 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Yep, my server experiences random crashes at least a couple of times per day which started this week after the latest server patch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:40 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Same thing here. I've been using GT as my "Is it alive?" tool also. Mine crashes it seems at times when it shows 16/16 when the server should show 15/16 when it's full as I have one private slot. I'm the only one with the password and I'm not in the game.