It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:36 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 pm
No Longer a Newb

Logged into PRoCon I noticed the following message for players that join:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AUTO-UPDATE FAILURE) #141: PlayerName (slot #1) This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.279) - Error loading pbag [PlayerGUIDHere (-) XXX.XXX.XX.XX:XXXX]
PunkBuster Server: Kick Command Issued (This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.279) - Error loading pbag) for (slot#1) XXX.XXX.XX.XX:XXXX PlayerGUIDHere PlayerName

That kicks the player of the server back to battlelog with the message "You have been kicked by an administrator". This happens to me too. I've tried updating my punkbuster files for the BF3 client, but it had no effect.

Any ideas? :(

Rent BFBC2 server hosting in a location near you!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm
No Longer a Newb

The solution posted in the thread "[Solution] My Server Is Kicking Everyone" works. I can't post the link because of this: "Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm
No Longer a Newb

I've also got this problem as well but the FULL WIPE and re-install does not fix the problem for me. I'm lost as to what else to try..

Actually i'm getting a totally different error.. Let me see..

PunkBuster Server: Kick Command Issued (No Packet Flow) for (slot#1) 24.XX.XX.XX:3659 0 stryfetew
PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (COMFAIL) #133: stryfetew (slot #1) No Packet Flow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm
Frag. Not post.

You may need to open a ticket with support for that error.. I haven't seen many people mentioning it.

If I have helped you at all, Please consider using my ref banner for your next server purchase :)

In need of a Teamspeak Server but can't afford one? Use our public one! ts3.awpgaming.com:9333 Syd,Aus
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/awpkazzaw
Xfire: clearestbeef
E-mail: kazzaw@awpgaming.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 pm
No Longer a Newb

Yeah I went ahead and submitted one. Another friend of mine was trying to connect as well and he was getting the PB "MOD" update kick.

HBO-049KQ

That's the ticket number for reference if anyone is watching the support site lol..
I'm all out of ideas.. Was able to connect to other servers and playing just fine.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 am
No Longer a Newb

Appears they have addressed this issue there's a modnow to fix the problem. I won't know till I get home today so if you get bored try it out :)