PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:06 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hello I am a new customer with a Space Engineers server, I am having two problems with the server:
1. After uploading our saved world and config file I changed the appropriate settings to reflect 20 players max however it says in the server list it is 30?

2. Server sim speed is horrendously low and only peaking out at 0.5 every now and then but mostly staying at around 0.2-0.3
This is not right and I have tried contacting support but have got no response still.
Extra info:
sim speed was tested with the exact same world save and mods on a dedicated server hosted from a laptop with 5-6 players connected and server sim speed was noted as being mostly a solid 1.0 with small spikes going down to 0.8-0.9 every now and then.
The machine this was tested on is an Alienware 17 laptop on NBN home internet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:30 pm 

Did they ever fix this issue? I am experiencing the same issue with sim speed, my own PC being able to host a non dedicated session while playing better than the server

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:42 am 

Apparently not because I have the same issue and it's just me connected. I'm cancelling my service immediately.

EDIT: I logged a support ticket and they fixed it. Runs smooth now.