PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:56 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I just recently bought a server for space engineers. 6 months for 8 players. I can see it under steam servers, but it says 0/0 players. Ping is fine. I go to connect to it, and it tells me "The server host has left the game." Any idea what is going on? I submitted a ticket several hours ago and have not yet received a response. (I used to have a minecraft server with wombat servers, but they did not have space engineers available so here I am. The response time to a ticket was never longer than an hour, and set up was instant and hassle free). I just really want to be able to connect, I currently do not care about specific world settings or anything like that. I just want to load in and make sure it works and I and others can play on it. So far no response from game servers through email or twitter.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:54 am 

i have the same problem.. the server loads.. but there is no map loaded... how can i fix that?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:03 pm 
GameServers Staff

I believe the ticket that was opened has been resolved at this time. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, please submit a ticket from my.gameservers.com/support, or reply here with your ticket number.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:07 am 

my server is still not active.. how can i adjust the server that it's generates a new map with my settings? i see the server and the ping is 11ms. but there is no map name and when i want to join.. the game says that the host has left the game..

*edit* even after a full wipe and reinstall it doesn't work.. tried that yesterday

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 am 

find useful information, thank you guys, I am glad to join your community!