PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:06 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

It's finally posted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:42 pm 

So, the ServerConfig.xml is NOT updated for experimental. What I had to do was update the Dedicated Server to experimental through Steam, then copy the contents of the ServerConfig.xml from the dedicated server's program folder. Before you paste this into your online server config, be sure to copy out the SaveGameFolder line from your existing server config file. You will need this or your server will not function properly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 pm 

tried this multiple times and keep getting this line each time. "Unable to update configuration file! Failed to parse XML.

XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document"

Getting very frustrated with the level of customer care i have received on this as well. in 24 hours i have gotten one response and that told me they fixed the issue. Which the did not. responded and told them that and have not heard anything in over 3 hours. Going to start looking into other hosting sites i guess.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:15 pm 
GameServers Staff

Hello,

Please make sure the server is stopped by going to my.gameservers.com > Info before making any changes to configuration files.

If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket to my.gameservers.com/support as our team has come across this issue before and should be able to assist you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:08 pm 

Very shaddy business no wonder they have 1 star reviews everywhere everyone beware!
địa chỉ cắt tuyến mồ hôi nách uy tín bạn cần biết