PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

The first week and a half of owning my server has been great, but today is just absolutely terrible. Is anyone else having problems on the Seattle node?

Starting at 7:26AM Pacific, my server went down randomly, not as part of a routine restart, and never came back up. After waiting on customer support for TEN HOURS, I just decided to wipe and reinstall the server. It worked, and the server came back up. I installed each of my plugins one by one until they all worked, then restarted the server. It's now hanging again and nobody can get on. We're all just stuck at "connecting".

No mod changes. No config changes. Everything's exactly as it was when it was running perfectly for nearly two weeks... I don't want to hear that it's something that I did. The server randomly restarted and now it's been broken. I'm fucking livid! I wouldn't be staying with GameServers if I could afford a better host. I'd at least expect some level of communication when my server doesn't work. You'd think that "server down" would be the highest priority of support ticket. Guess not.

1/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Forget it. I'm demanding a refund - This host is garbage! Even with no mods, my server freezes after 3-5 minutes of gameplay. This is unacceptable.

Not to mention it's been 12 hours and STILL no response from customer service for a "server down" ticket. Goodbye!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm 
What's Frag Mean?

Gameservers has been having issues the past while with ticket response times. It's a fairly well documented problem in the forums. The thing is though, they're probably the most affordable host out there. So that's the trade off it seems. I host my Rust server with GS and I've been with them for 2 years for Rust. For anything other than Rust though... I use a different host unfortunately.