PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:48 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

HI, i did change my server.cfg to a cevo competitive cfg, however when i restart the server the actual config doesn't load, it just loads de_dust 2 and it has bots in it, none of the commands from server.cfg are actually loading except for the rcon password and the game password, i don't understand how the game password works tho, i added on the cfg sv_password "something" however when i try to "connect xx.xx.xx.xx;password" it says i have to be in a lobby to be able to join the game, and if i try to connect trough the hostname it keeps saying bad password, so what i am wondering is, how can i make it so the cevo config is always loaded on the server as default? and is there any way i can force the server to run on 128 ticks? i currently have this on the server:

sv_maxrate 0
sv_minrate 30000
sv_maxcmdrate 128
sv_mincmdrate 128
sv_minupdaterate 128
sv_maxupdaterate 128

however whenever i get in game after a restart and loading the server.cfg my net graph keeps saying that tick is 64, any idea?