PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:01 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I've got a new server, hooked up to a collection of workshop maps on Classic Casual. The server will not change maps on a mid-round vote, or on round end. The mid-round vote is successful, but nothing actually happens - the game continues. The end round vote just leads to the whole thing hanging once the map vote time expires. The maps are listed with their actual names rather than "friendly names" i.e. listed as de_season rather than just Season. I'm guessing I have a config issue, but I'm a bit lost as I can't see anything wrong!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:25 pm 
GameServers Staff

For all map rotation issues, it is best to make sure that you create a steam workshop map collection and add the map names of that collection to your "maplist.txt" and "mapcycle.txt" like this:

workshop/MAPID/MAPNAME

So for example if the first map in your collection is

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =122771353

You will type this:

workshop/122771353/awp_bridge

It is always best to submit a support ticket at my.gameservers.com/support for further assistance if this issue persists as we can discuss the issue in active dialogue with you.