I can not stay in the game as admin.

insert /op but I get a moderator, I want to be admin

thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:51 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

How do I install a FTB mod pack?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 am 

Well I tried using /Plugins and /plugins and /help plugins but I don't see any feed back. When I go into McMyAdmin and look in the folder I can see the plugins I loaded. A couple are disabled but most appear to be ok. The issue I have is that none are working. Take "CustomSlabs 1.0.1" I loaded it but I get nothing. I should be able to make slabs out of other materials like glass etc... but no joy. I'm really trying to make vertical slabs so I can make thinner walls.

ej

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 am 

It's great that someone is posting some how-to info here...but the instructions on adding mods is sort of lacking in detail...maybe it's really obvious and I've just missed something.

Every time I try to add a mod I get the following message:

Unacceptable Request

The current security policy restricts this file from being uploaded.

All mods I've seen are exclusively in jar format...I'm not sure I've seen them in any of the accepted formats specified by the McMyAdmin site. Is there a plug-in that allows this or do I need to submit a support ticket to add my mods? That seems a bit awkward and time-consuming, I hope that's not the case.

I've read elsewhere that if I'm using Forge...that maybe my mods should include the prefix Forge- in order to load. Another post on the FTB site gave similar advice for adding mods to a FTB server.

Also, in terms of version use...my friend insists on using 1.7.10 (I have no idea why...more stable?) but the exact version on the minecraft profile manager is as follows:

release 1.7.10-Forge 10.13.3 1408-1.7-10

I assume it's not working because they're not the same...as Forge is loaded by the server menu maybe this represents a duplication or conflict?

EDIT: word (affix vs. prefix)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:07 am 

You have to use FTP to upload mods...apparently it's such common knowledge it's not posted anywhere that can be found easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:30 pm 

I just started a Minecraft Pocket Edition server for my kids and I to play on, and we cant seem to find any monsters or animals or villagers, am I doing something wrong? The server properties say that both spawn animals and mobs are on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 pm 
GameServers Staff

Just to be clear, Minecraft mods do NOT work on a Minecraft Pocket Edition server.

Minecraft Pocket Edition's multiplayer servers currently do not support mobs or npcs at the moment.

The developers are working on this feature but you will have to wait for them to release a new update.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am 

Thanks for sharing the tips and information, I am a newer of this game so I have a lot of things that I don't know.
rolling sky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am 

Helllo!

I just bought the minecraft server, and my friends can't join all of them say this kind of error Failed to login: Access Token can not be null or empty . or this error .. failed to verify your username.

I hope you guys can explain me how to fix it , for they can play with me :)

Minecraft Servers on sale now! Buy your own Minecraft Hosted server at GameServers.com!