PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Randomly someone or a few people will drop from our gameservers.com teamspeak server and be unable to connect to it for 5-15 minutes, or the gameservers.com website. honestly not the biggest problem and we've been dealing with it til today it totally screwed me over big time when it happened... I have sent tickets in the past and they were not helpful at all.

My server is in NY, was in Texas I believe awhile ago had the problem... The people dropping are from all over, East coast USA, west coast, Brazil, Philippines and even Venezuela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 am 

I am having this same issue - and I am hosting from Denver, Colorado. I was thinking about trying a new data center. When I ticketed GameServers, they said it was because of DDoS attacks but, if this continues frequently even after changing data centers then I might just start looking for another provider =\

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 pm 

Same here, we're in Europe. It started yesterday, some disconnent, some don't..irritating...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 pm 

still having this issue, hardcore today alot of people on west coast of USA and many other places keep disconnecting while east coast (i guess??)is fine.

Were done after this month we'll use a company that actually cares and i advice others to do the same, everytime i fill out a ticket they tell me some bullcrap and this isn't something we should have to deal with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:55 pm 
No Longer a Newb

We've been having the same issues plus the server kicks everyone out, times out, then forces people to use press to talk. Looks like hackers got their hands involved. I will make 1 trouble ticket then go somewhere else for hosting, since this security on gameservers teamspeak is lacking greatly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 am 

Has any GameServer admins replied? I just purchased a 3 month package and tonight some of our users kept getting kicked out with an error message saying dropped due to ping timed out. I am starting to question if I should have went with this company. Doesn't look like their much help from the lack of comments in here.

TS3 Servers on sale now! Buy your own Teamspeak 3 server at GameServers.com!