PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:05 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Good Afternoon,

I've recently cancelled my server with hosthavoc due to their teamspeak being unreliable. Since I've switched the teamspeak provider for my community over to gameservers, it has been going even worse than before. Originally I had the server location in Phoenix (strange because i had it set to Dallas Texas on registration) and it kept crashing, prompting a move the server location to Dallas Texas. I'm not sure what happened, after the IP updated like it was explained, the following day our server crashed and got wiped.. When we rejoined, we joined a newly registered server of another community. Upon looking further into it, I found out our IP has changed again... This was this past weekend on Sunday, since then everything has been going swell. Now the server crashed yet again, and i'm starting to loose a bit of hope here that gameservers is a reliable teamspeak server provider. Now I'm wondering, are there specific areas that are affected by all of these issues? If that is the case, can anyone please point out an area i can transfer my server to that is more stable? Since i've registered, my community has been experiencing crashes every 2-3 days?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 pm 
GameServers Staff

Hi there Benny1232,

Please open a ticket with our support team so that we can take a look at this issue in full detail. Thank you in advance.

TS3 Servers on sale now! Buy your own Teamspeak 3 server at GameServers.com!