Post subject: fireftp hang-up
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hi,

I recently bought a l4d server and I am running into a problem installing sourcemod 1.4.0 with fireftp

It installs fine until near the end, where this message appears:

"150 File status okay. About to open data connection.
226 Transfer complete.
PASV
227 Entering passive mode
STOR server.dll
550 Not enough privileges.
: /68.232.181.44:27015/l4d/left4dead/addons/metamod/bin/server.dll
TYPE A
Error message= this.parent is null
URL= chrome://fireftp/content/js/connection/dataSocket.js
Line Number= 461
Error message= uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80470002 (NS_BASE_STREAM_CLOSED) [nsIBinaryInputStream.available]" nsresult: "0x80470002 (NS_BASE_STREAM_CLOSED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://fireftp/content/js/connection/dataSocket.js :: :: line 469" data: no]
URL=
Line Number= 0
"

I need to install this to install rotoblin on my server, but I'm not sure what to do about gaining the supposed privileges that I don't have (I am the admin of the server).

Any-who if anyone has seen this problem and knows what I'm supposed to do, could you help me out? thanks. Also I did search this problem to no avail.

Post subject: Re: fireftp hang-up
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm 
Frag. Not post.

It could be a file that gameservers have restrictions on editing or replacing. If you open a ticket with support under Game Servers then Mod Installs, and Include the link of the mod, They should be able to help you

Using a support ticket is the quickest and easiest way to get a response to questions

I do not work for or am not associated with Gameservers in any way. All information shared is that of my own knowledge gathered and may not be correct.

Post subject: Re: fireftp hang-up
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTUMERSERVICE CLAIM 24/7 SUPPORT AND HAVE ME WAITIN 2 DAYS AND YET TO FIX MY ISSUE ONLY 3 DAYS OF OWNING THE SERVER

Need a Left 4 Dead 2 Server? Rent L4D2 hosting for cheap at GameServers.com!