PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hey all .. after trying to get support here on the forums with no avail I finally found a phone number for the corporate office.
I called and they said that in order to get support for your server you must login to the members section which is to be found at http://my.gameservers.com .. login with your info and submit a ticket then.

Hopefully this will help.

Best,
Jonny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Man i thx but i do this always.The time to response on not the best but we become a little bit help.Problem is the game is new we want play thats why we all pisst of when anything not works.This guy make a good Job and a very hard job and i mean we must say thx to gameservers Admins.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 am 
No Longer a Newb

yeah... Gameservers is known these days as not the best in service..but they get there eventually..
I just waited 8-10 hours for a little reply that my server was back up.. it still wasn't.. but they replied anyways..
Seems it can't even use the start/stop buttons and all the config files keep blanking when you go to use them.. bad thing, I had it set nicely after I did my own full wipe and reconfigured.. played a few hours of maps in cel vs reb.. then someone on their end sends a message that "Your server is back online"..when there wasn't even a open ticket at that time.. it hasnt worked since...sigh.

They use to have some great guys in support.. I guess their job required to reply to tickets as fast as possible.. some just reply without checking imho.. but in the end.. Im sure they rather a server be up and runing than down.. usually just flooded by customers at the start of a game.. in the end.. blame the game company.. it should be turnkey from start out of beta..but never is these days..

this will all be settled out within a week or so.. just keep complaining..lol