PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hey there,
So first i tried to log into my Old account which i didnt used for about 3 years, however i've forgot the passwort so i tried to get it back, the system told me that the email would not be in use, so i tried to create an account with that adress to which the system replied that it IS in use... weird... Anyway used my second email adress to try to create a new account (during i tried to purchase something) and then it bugged out.. tried to place my order and it kept changing on the final page so i had to click edit, over and over again. Then finally, when it seemed it worked, i decided to take a 15 Slot ts instead of only 10. Bad decision. Same game.. Had to click edit again some times until a screen popped up telling me:
Oops! Your request was blocked by our firewall.
If you believe your activity is being blocked in error,
please contact our support team and provide your IP and the URL you were visiting.
Your IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (of course im not posting it public)
This also applies to all other gameserver sites except for the forum. (for example: my.gameservers.com)
Problem is, if i want to get to the support site via google, i get blocked aswell.. Is this block Permanent, or only for an hour or so?
So how can i get unblocked then? Can someone help me
If some of you admins can do somethig with it, the site i visited was: https://www.gameservers.com/blackops/order/step3.php

Greetz

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:30 pm 
GameServers Staff

As this particular issue will involve specific account related information, please contact our support team at support@gameservers.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:31 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

i was blocked off of my gameservers membership by your firewall if you could remove it so i could continue making my server that would be appreciated.
IP-207.144.103.140
Email- sidsteelzepplin@gmail.com

Oops! Your request was blocked by our firewall.
If you believe your activity is being blocked in error,
please contact our support team and provide your IP and the URL you were visiting.
Your IP: 207.144.103.140

URL- https://my.gameservers.com/home/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:09 am 
GameServers Staff

Email us at support@gameservers.com and we can sort this for you.