PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:15 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Please gameservers, update your admin panel in order to have our servers up to date, it actually runs a HLDS Update on the server, the old files are on HLDS.

NOW you have to update our servers with SteamCMD, all details are here, so please update it as soon as possible, we can't play on our Red Orchestra 2 servers....

here is the WIKI on RO 2 Dedicated Servers on SteamCMD (can not post the URL ... so google "ro2 steamcmd" in order to access the wiki) please there is all the informations you need to make our servers to work.

Pleeeeaaassse read, reply, and update your webasite please.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 am 
GameServers Officer

This is already in the works

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:55 pm 

Does "in the works" indicate a work in progress or this already has been implemented? I have updated using the recommended method by support (Steam Update) and the servers I am renting are, to my knowledge, not updated to the latest version.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm 

Generally, I've been very pleased with GS support and service. Unfortunately, in this instance, the lack of communication I've received from both the Support team and the forum administration team is very disappointing. I hope GS chooses to continue it's very welcome standard of excellent service soon, or I may need to find another server provider.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:39 pm 

As far as i know, you can reinstall full server files, but you have to reinstall the server.. don't backup your files, and start a new config.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 pm 
GameServers Staff

Operator326 wrote:
Does "in the works" indicate a work in progress or this already has been implemented? I have updated using the recommended method by support (Steam Update) and the servers I am renting are, to my knowledge, not updated to the latest version.

This is currently something we are working on and should have it integrated into our system in the near future. In the meantime a reinstallation WILL patch the server to the newest version.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.