Post subject: 2Manny's RO:OST
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:36 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hello GameServers Staff,
This is (USMC)Liistro777 of 2Manny's RO:OST, I am a regular player and administrator for our server (8.9.9.237). For a long time we have been waiting for the cashflow to upgrade to a 32 player slot server, now that the time has come, and we have paid, we still do not have it. It has now been three days since the time that we launched a Service Ticket, and have gone basically unheard, with the standard response "Restart and your good to go." All that we are asking is that you resolve the issue as quikly as possible.
Thank You,
Paul Liistro

> General -[TAG]-

Post subject: poor service....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:29 am 

there are a few threads in our home forums about poor service, with gameservers.com . I am also a game admin in 2MANNY's server, and from what i understand 2MANNY has paid more$ to bump up the slots, but he just keeps getting a cpu generated response whenever he asks why it wont increase the slots.

http://2manny.com/forum/index.php?topic=242.0

above is an excellent example of poor service, and a very patient customer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:07 am 

I'm also a game admin on 2MANNY's server and your service (availability, lag times) has been excellent to date. As a popular server we need our additional puchased slots (increased from 26 to 32) as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Fuchsl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:21 am 

Im not an admin on the server or anything but I am a regular player and a donater...I would really like to see these additional slots that our community has payed for show up soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:54 am 

I too am a regular on the server and owuld very much like to see the server bumped up to 32 slots like it should be right now. I kinda expected more from a renowned server provider like clanservers/gameservers. Where is this so called 24/7 Technical Support? We're definitely not seeing it in this case...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:38 pm 

Folks at gameservers,
Those extra 6 slots that we paid for would be helpful. I am also an admin at 2mannys, play there all the time, and would appreciate a quick response to our problem. Usually our server is full and dedicated gamers are unable to join. Its tragic. I am looking forward to a speedy response.
Peace,
CAF- jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:21 pm 

I am not an admin on 2Manny's server, but I am a regular there.

Frankly, I think 2Manny is being too patient with this. The slots are paid for, but not available for users to use. You perpetually ignore his repeated requests for support.

If I were 2Manny, I will tell you where you could put your additional slots and move to a server company that cares about its customers and provides service when assistance is needed. Gameservers is not the only compnay providing rental servers, in spite of your attitude to the contrary.

Post subject: Re: 2Manny's RO:OST
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:18 am 

I would really like to see these additional slots that our community has payed for show up soon.