It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:15 am
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hey i bought a server for css 4 days ago... i have had so many issues with it o..m..g... lag....ftp woudlnt load files.. server didnot update or coudlnt change name.... anyhow, I am asking How do i add music at the end of the round for ct wins or t wins.. but music.. . I have spent total 30 hours on reasearching... 30 god damn hours when i bought my server a couple of days ago.. I have tried posting it in the actionsoundlist.txt into admin_plugins then enable in round sound... change the format to mp3 format... i changed everysong to 44100Ghz so it playsno one helped.. so i have decided that google is bs for that 90% of ppl dont know what thye are talking about. So iam asking a gaming community to Please HELP ME! :( :( :(

AN actual guide! i will be very very thankful . i have looked for amxx plugins or something... those didnot even make sense.. amxx format? wth?!!!! or tell me ur email or something so we can talk i really want to do it... iam so stressed out with that server. iam making awebsite .. Please dont just look at the post and leave.. if u have any suggestions tell me. actionsoundlist.txt doesnt seem to work .. cuz when i connect nothing downloads and stuff.. Thank you for your time

Want your own Counter Strike Source server? Buy your CSS hosting at GameServers.com!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 am
No Longer a Newb

30 hours? hah! it takes longer to master the skill of servers.

install mati eventscripts http://mattie.net/downloads/mattie_even ... 2_250i.zip

install this plugin http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/rsounds

OR you could add me on steam, AAkiller, and i can help you.