PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

So, I've added custom maps to my CS:S server and I'm able to download them by using sv_downloadurl and a mediafire link.

When I use changelevel, I can download and play the map but my friends have an error saying missing map, disconnecting.

How do I make it so they can download the map as well WITHOUT using a redirect server host (I've already spent enough money on the server).

Any ideas?
~Redstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 pm 
GameServers Staff

Hello,

Third-party maps (outside of the Steam Workshop) require the use of our redirect services. However, you may also try the following command to see if this helps within server.cfg:

cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_allowupload "1"
cl_downloadfilter "all"

Please restart the server for the new changes to take full effect.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 am 

There is a wide assortment of a group made custom maps accessible for all VALVe multi player diversions, and also numerous group made amusement Modifications that use custom maps. A significant number of these maps are consequently downloaded when you interface with a server running them and you don't as of now have the custom guide introduced. Nonetheless, a few servers don't permit outline which may expect you to download and introduce DO My Paper For Me your custom maps physically.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 am 

Maps are an essential piece of any reference book. They are valuable in exhibiting key actualities inside a land setting and empowering an illustrative review of a perplexing idea to be gotten to effectively and rapidly. Wonder Woman Leather Jacket

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:39 am 

There is a wide arrangement of a gathering made custom maps open for all VALVe multi player redirections, and furthermore various gathering made beguilement Modifications that utilization custom maps. Countless maps are therefore downloaded when you interface with a server running them and you don't starting at now have the custom guide presented. Regardless, a couple of servers don't allow layout which may anticipate that you will download and present Buy an assignment online your custom maps physically.

Want your own Counter Strike Source server? Buy your CSS hosting at GameServers.com!